Welcome to kontra-musik.com owned and operated by Kontra Musik, Möllevången, Poppelgatan 48, 21362 Malmö, Sweden
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Applicability
The present General Terms and Conditions shall apply exclusively to all business relations between Kontra-Musik Möllevången (hereinafter referred to as Kontra-Musik) and its purchaser. Provisions differing from those indicated in our General Terms and Conditions cannot be accepted unless agreed on by Kontra-Musik and the purchaser in writing, in individual cases.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
1. At Kontrs-Musik orders can be made by e-mail or at the shop site. An incoming order to Kontra-Musik constitutes an offer to conclude a sales contract with Kontra-Musik.
2. The sales contract between Kontra-Musik and the purchaser shall exclusively be brought about if Kontra-Musik dispatches the ordered goods to the purchaser. The consignment will be sent to the last address that the purchaser has given to Kontra-Musik. A contract will not be concluded for any goods that have been ordered but that are not included in the consignment. The contractual partners are the purchaser and Kontra-Musik.
3. Goods are only sold in the amounts that are usually made available to end-consumers.
§ 3 Revocation, revocation consequences
1. The purchaser can revoke the contract within a month after receipt of the goods. The revocation must be effected in writing (also by e-mail) or by returning the goods. To comply with this term, it is sufficient to send the written revocation or return the goods within the stipulated period. No reasons have to be given for the revocation. The time limit of one month within which the purchaser can revoke in writing (also by e-mail) or by returning the goods commences with the receipt of the goods and the revocation instructions.
2. The purchaser is obliged to pay the usual costs of the return consignment if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered goods.
3. There is no right of revocation for contracts for the delivery of audio recordings (vinyl records, CD’s etc), if the delivered data carriers were sealed and the purchaser has unsealed them.
§ 4 Delivery, cost of delivery
1. The purchaser has to pay for all the delivery costs. Insofar as nothing else is agreed on, the consignment will be sent from Kontra-Musik to the delivery address indicated by the purchaser. The purchaser will be charged for any additional costs that accrue, if the purchaser or other assigned person is not present at the indicated delivery address when the goods are delivered.
2. For smaller orders abroad (out side of Sweden) we ship uninsured for packages weighing less than 1 kg (equals approx 5 x 12-inch records). This to avoid very high shipping cost. If, the package is lost the goods will not be replaced. If you as customer prefer an insured package, please make your order by sending us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). All orders above 1 kg will be sent insured. Since shipping inside of Sweden is very secure normally ship up to 2 kg uninsured (equals approx 10 x 12-inch records). If you as customer prefer an insured package, please make your order by sending us a mail (email@example.com).
§ 5 Payment, maturity and default
The purchaser has to pay with credit card or paypal upon order. No orders are shipped without prepayment.
§ 6 Set-off, retention
The purchaser shall only be entitled to set-off, if his counter claims have been recognized in a legally effective manner or are uncontested by Kontra-Musik.
§ 7 Reservation of ownership
Until complete payment of the sales price has been effected, the delivered goods shall remain the property of Kontra-Musik.
§ 8 Liability for defects
1. The legal provisions are valid for defects to the goods sold (§§ 434 ff BGB). It is forbidden to assign these claims to third parties. Unless otherwise stated hereunder, further claims on the part of the purchaser are excluded, e.g. compensation for any consequential harm caused by defective goods.
Kontra-Musik is therefore not liable for any damages except for damages to the actual delivered goods.
2. In those cases where Kontra-Musik provides rectification in the form of replacement, the purchaser is obliged to return the originally delivered goods to Kontra-Musik at the expense of Kontra-Musik within 30 days of receipt of the replacement delivery.
§ 9 Data protection
Personal data that Kontra-Musik has collected and recorded pertaining to the purchasers, solely serve the purpose of handling and processing the order including the realization of delivery or sales price, as well as the pursuance of any further claims that may result from this. Further details are specified in the data privacy regulations.
§ 10 Applicable law
Swedish law under exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts For The International Sale Of Goods is applicable, irrespective of the purchasers seat or domicile.